Manufacturer of Hand Forged Door Hardware

Business Opportunity for Sale
Catylist Listing ID: 30210600
Property Subtypes: Building and Construction Services, Home and Garden, Manufacturing
Building Size (RSF): See Agent
Sale Price: $199,000
Name of Establishment: Southwest Forge Ltd.
Business Website Address: http://www.southwestforge.com/index.php
Gross Revenue: $0 (Annual)
Cash Flow: $0 (Annual)
Cash Flow Type: EBITDA
Relocatable Business: Yes
Last Updated: 8/6/2018

Overview / Comments

***HUGE price reduction. This building has been sold and the seller must have this business vacated from the building by October 31***

Southwest Forge Ltd. (all equipment, product line and inventory) is a manufacturer of hand forged door, kitchen and bath hardware. Their products are sold mainly in the luxury housing markets of the Southwestern USA, Western Canada and Japan via a network of dealers (high end showrooms.) The current dealer network and product line only covers 10% of the North American market. Manhattan Loft, a new product offering, has recently been added to address the other 90% of the market which should result in a noticeable volume increase. NDA must be signed for further information

Additional Details

Nearest CMA: Kelowna
Regional District: Okanagan-Similkameen
Industry Segment: Architecture and Int. Design
Reason for Selling: The current owners are looking to retire
Value of Inventory Included ($): $0
Value of Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment ($): $0
Value of Real Estate Included ($): $0
Growth/Expansion Opportunities: The current dealer network and product line only covers 10% of the North American market. A new product offering and promotional materials have recently been added to address the other 90% of the market. This new product offering should result in noticeable volume increases.


Contact

Photograph of Listing Agent

Robert A. Wood

Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty Commercial First Member
© Copyright 2001-2018 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.